Controllers of Personal Information
1. What information does Alagrand collect from Customers?
Here are the types of Information we gather from customer:
Information You Give Us:
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site or via other products, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information but in such cases you might not get advantage of other services that might be beneficial for you. We use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Alagrand.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Alagrand.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
To send periodic emails we may use your email address to inform you of product news and opportunities. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Alagrand.com. In any such communication we will always provide a method to opt out of future communications.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally-identifying information of our Users. We may provide your collected information to our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as customer care, data analytics, delivery partners) to support the operation of the Website and our services.
- To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement, and in general to improve the user experience and make it comparable to other e-commerce websites.
- We use your personal information to improve our platform, improve the Site's content and product offerings, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site.
3. What about cookies?
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing, as long as you give us your consent to transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties and so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. How much information is secure with Alagrand.com?
To protect your privacy and security, we once verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Alagrand.com, your registered user ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
Not only that when you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Third Party applications and content
In order to deliver the Services to you, Alagrand invokes a number of third-party applications which were not developed by Alagrand, i.e. browser, email and SMS programs and other applications. The Services send information that you speak to these applications but do not perform these functions. Alagrand cannot take responsibility for any functionality, content, suitability, privacy, support or other attribute of those applications or the content they may request from or deliver to you. Your use of those applications, including when you access them via the Services, is governed by any license agreements you may have entered into with their respective vendors.
We cannot guarantee that web searches or other queries you submit via the Services to other applications will not result in displaying content or links to content that you may find objectionable, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. Such content is not within our control.
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services through our website and other services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. Other Corporate Entities
9. What about children's privacy?
Use of Alagrand.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot buy or sell any items on the Site. If you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site.
10. Legal Request
11. Your Consent
Alagrand provides a platform to vendors to show their exhibit ideas and products it can also be consider as mediator, therefore in case of any issue between vendor and customer Alagrand shall not be held responsible. Alagrand can help to solve the disputes between both and give the necessary information to resolve the dispute.